Saturday, May 15, 2010

Song Of the Day (sod):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W7db4-F13Y

the song of the day is most definatley:

Title: BFFF (and yes, there are three F's)
Artist: Bowling for Soup
Genre: Pop-rock- punk rock (that is not fact,just my opinion. as far as i know, they classified as pop)
What makes them special?: they are complete freaks-but in a good way. their music isn't to be taken seriosly, just laughed- the lyrics are HALERIOUS!
Todays Song is dedicated to: my dearest friends whom i love with all my heart! :)
WARNING: this song is slightly explicit and includes no swearing but is, well,mildly dodgey. i am not going to tell anyone not to listen to it, but if you're under, say 13 it's not advised...:)

Rating: 7/10. it always makes me laugh, ENJOY!

(above is the youtube link for this song. hope it works, if not let me know!)

1 comment:

  1. This is now my favourite song...Thanks :) Love, Butterfly Kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete