Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hi! this is my blog... not sure if there is ANYONE in this world who will even read this...
I'm new to this whole blogging thing and all, so if i post something really lame feel free to let me know (but go easy on me) :)
Not exactly sure how I'm going to do this but it should be a bit of FUN.
Here we go:
My aim is to let the world (or at least anyone who'll listen) know what I think (about the modern and old school music world, of course.)
I,myself, am into rock (that being heavy metal, rock 'n roll, indie- all sorts) but have decided that I want to explore music from the deepest crevices of jazz to the unbroken voice of Justin Bieber.
hope that this is, if nohing else, amusing...

Thanks for taking time (which we all know nobody has enough of) to read my idea of the world of music!

xxx the listener

1 comment: